Users appreciate simplicity & quick actions
- Easy adoption – just devices used on a daily basis with no need for additional hardware.
- Single sign-on to all supported services.
- Just clicks and quick intuitive actions.
- No passwords to remember.
- No need to bother with renewals, no need to retype anything.
- Simple procedure if the device is lost or stolen.
- 1-click authorization of transactions using QR codes.
No passwords, no password managers or cloud ID services
- Based on secure asymmetric cryptography supporting different algorithms and DII (Distributed Identity Infrastructure).
- No passwords used – no passwords to be compromised.
- Up to 3-factor protection.
- No personal data sent online.
- Mutual authentication with the service – no more phishing.
- No dependency on third party security.
Operational efficiency for the service provider
- Quick and simple integration.
- No dependency on external certification authority.
- Automated security policies (e.g. renewal) – no costly administration.
- No additional costs for secondary channels (e.g. SMS) or special hardware.
- Incidents easily self-serviced by clients
(e.g. loss or back-up).
- Easy to scale up
(new services or other organizations).